Natural Resources Management: Articles/Databases
Not finding what you need?
Both of these databases are multidisciplinary, which means they should contain information for almost any topic. If you aren't finding what you need in the databases on this guide, contact Barbara for suggestions and assistance.
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new windowSearch for scholarly, peer reviewed articles on any topic. Enter through GVSU for full text links.
- Academic Search Ultimate This link opens in a new windowAcademic Search Premier covers most subjects and searches for newspaper & magazine articles in addition to more scholarly articles available in journals.
- JSTOR This link opens in a new windowJSTOR provides the searchable full text of the backfiles of many of the core research and academic society published journals in almost all subject areas. The majority of JSTOR’s content is academic and peer-reviewed.
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowThis is a great multi-disciplinary database. It searches scholarly journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts & humanities.
- Last Updated: Feb 6, 2023 12:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/nrm