Natural Resources Management: Environmental Science
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)Links to laws and regulations, overviews on environmental issues, and links to research projects.
- Great Lakes Information NetworkThe Great Lakes Information Network is a partnership that provides information relating to the binational Great Lakes-St. Lawrence region of North America. GLIN offers data about the region's environment, economy, tourism, education and more.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)The IPCC is a scientific body that provides policymakers with information on climate change. This site has links to IPCC reports, presentations, information for the press and a glossary of terms.
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources and EnvironmentEnvironmental and natural resources management topics related to air, land, water, and waste in the state of Michigan.
- National Water Quality Assessment ProgramInfo to promote understanding of water-quality conditions and how they may vary locally, regionally, and nationally; whether they are getting better or worse over time; and how natural features and human activities affect water quality. From the USGS.
- National Marine Sanctuaries Media LibraryThe National Marine Sanctuaries Media Library is an online vault where a comprehensive collection of video clips and high-resolution still images from America's underwater treasures are securely stored and available for searchable access and downloads.
- NRCS Conservation ProgramsNatural Resources Conservation Service provides links to programs & activities that help people reduce soil erosion, enhance water supplies, improve water quality, increase wildlife habitat, and reduce damages caused by floods and other natural disasters.
- Last Updated: Feb 6, 2023 12:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/nrm