EXS 209: Research Methods in Exercise and Health Science: Books/Media
- Anatomy TV This link opens in a new windowAnatomy TV enables you to rotate a 360 degree view of the human body in 15 layers. Anatomy is labeled making this an excellent tool for studying anatomy.
- Kanopy This link opens in a new windowKanopy is an on-demand streaming video service. To maintain a balanced budget, the library began mediating all purchases through Kanopy's request form in 2018. If there are specific films that are required viewing for your courses, you can search by title on Kanopy's catalog and fill out Kanopy’s request form that appears for films we do not currently have licensed. A library staff member will be in touch to facilitate your request. Please keep in mind these are 1-year leases on films and each 1-year lease costs $150.00.
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video This link opens in a new windowWith more than 350 videos, Sports Medicine and Exercise Science features an array of internationally renowned physicians, exercise scientists, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists, registered dietitians, sport psychologists, personal trainers, and health/wellness experts who share information, ideas, and insights on the principles, techniques, and modalities of modern exercise science and sports medicine.
- Academic Video Online This link opens in a new windowAcademic Video Online: Premium consists of thousands of streaming videos from a large number of produces and distributors across a wide range of subject areas, including art, architecture, business, counseling and therapy, dance, economics, education, ethnic studies, ethnography, gay and lesbian studies, health, history, humanities, law and public safety, literature, opera, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion, science, theater, women's studies, and more.
- Last Updated: Oct 27, 2022 12:31 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/EXS309