Summon Workshop: Home
Ex Libris > Summon Knowledge Base Resources
- Provider Content in the Summon Index
- Origin of Summon Records, and Match and Merge
- Why there are still lots of duplicate records even though they try to match and merge
- Specific fields searched in basic keyword searches, and all possible advanced search fields
- Intota, the ERM product from ProQuest, has a field that tells us if a journal or database is indexed in Summon what what the index level is like. To find out, you can ask email@example.com@gvsu.edu.
Disciplines vs. Subjects
- Discipline mapping in Summon
- From Origin of Summon Records: "we index and preserve subject terms from of the source materials indexed"
Linking to content
- What is Index-enhanced direct linking?
- Index-enhanced direct linking FAQ
- Using OpenURL to link to content