Teamwork and Collaboration: Journals
Scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles are written by scholars or professionals who are experts in their fields. In the sciences and social sciences, they often publish research results.
Below you'll find a selection of journals that relate to subjects in this class.
For more journals click here and then click on "Browse Online Journals by Title or Subject"
- Group Decision and Negotiations"Published in cooperation with the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences and its Section on Group Decision and Negotiation"
- Journal of Economic Behavior & OrganizationTheoretical and empirical research
- Journal of Organizational BehaviorThis journal publishes research related to organization behavior
- Leadership and Organizational StudiesThis journal publishes peer-reviewed research in regards to leadership and organizations.
- The Leadership QuarterlyThis is a social-science centered journal that publishes work about the study and practical implications of leadership. Seeks input from a variety of disciplines.
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision ProcessesThis journal looks at organizations from a behavioral/psychological perspective. Peer-reviewed.
- Last Updated: Feb 23, 2023 3:01 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/bus_team