Medical Laboratory Science: Home
Health Science Databases
- CINAHL Complete This link opens in a new windowProvides access to health science literature related to nursing and allied health disciplines. Includes standards of practice and evidence-based care guidelines. Optimized for mobile devices.
- Cochrane Library This link opens in a new windowContains evidence-based medical resources: Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness, Health Technology Assessments, and Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials.
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new windowUse Google Scholar to search for scholarly, peer reviewed articles on any topic.
- ProQuest Medical Database This link opens in a new windowContains medical literature covering major healthcare specialties, including nursing and allied health disciplines.
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowPubMed is a publicly available online database of biomedical and medical journal records. It includes MEDLINE content. Has an app -- PubMed for handhelds.
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowThis indexing database is good for following the history of research through cited articles. It covers Science Citation Index as well as the social sciences.
Your Liaison Librarian:
- Last Updated: Feb 24, 2023 12:25 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/MLS