Accounting, Finance and Taxation: Welcome
- Capital IQ This link opens in a new windowTo access content within the CapIQ database users must create an account using their GVSU email. The S&P Capital IQ platform combines deep and broad global financial intelligence with an array of tools for analysis, ideation, and efficiency. This platform includes profiles for over 62,000 public companies and 4.4 million private companies, in-depth global data for 17 industries, and data related to inflation, employment, GDP, trade, currency and more.
Empirical Research vs. Secondary Resources
- Primary and Secondary Sourcesa video tutorial on primary sources (a.k.a. empirical research), secondary sources, why you would use them, and why analyzing these can be complicated.
To find primary sources in a database like Communication Source, use the terms
research (Su Subject terms)
AND primary OR quantitative OR experimental OR method* OR qualitative (SU Subject terms)
AND whatever your topic is.
Getting Started in Accounting and Finance Research
Welcome to the GVSU Libraries guide to research in Accounting and Finance. On the pages tabbed above, you'll find resources tailored to specific research needs:
- Articles/DatabasesThese resources index and store scholarly articles written about accounting and finance.
- Recommended JournalsSearching by journal is great for exploring the culture of accounting or finance and keeping up with new scholarship in a focused area.
- Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023 8:24 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/accounting