Professional & Technical Writing : Home
The following databases are useful for looking up information about business communication in countries. Try "business communication" OR "workplace communication" OR "interpersonal communication" OR "business etiquette") in combination with the name of the country or region. You can also search for information about the industry in that region. Check for news stories, reports, and scholarly journal articles.
- Business Source Ultimate This link opens in a new windowComprehensive information on all aspects of business related topics and 55 videos from the Harvard Business School Faculty Seminar Series. The database features company SWOT analyses and market research reports. Country reports are included in this database. This version of the resource is hosted on a specially designed interface for this content.
- CompPile This link opens in a new windowCompPile (at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi) is "an ongoing inventory of publications in post-secondary composition, rhetoric, ESL, and technical writing: 1939-1999." It is free to the public for nonprofit use; use for profit, however, requires permission.
- SAGE journals This link opens in a new windowSage Complete allows you to find full-text articles in journals published by Sage in the fields of communications, criminology, education, health sciences, materials science, management, political science, psychology, sociology, and urban studies, from 1879 to the present.
Books Available from GVSU
- Writing for the Workplace byISBN: 9781631572333Publication Date: 2015-01-01
- Professional Writing and Rhetoric byCall Number: PE1479.B87 P44 2003ISBN: 9780321099754Publication Date: 2019-11-21
- Style Guide for Business WritingISBN: 9781547400218Publication Date: 2018-04-09
- Business Communication byISBN: 9780133863307Publication Date: 2015-06-09
- Clear and Concise byISBN: 9781925203004Publication Date: 2015-02-02
- The AMA Handbook of Business Documents byISBN: 9780814417706Publication Date: 2011-05-10
Citing Business Sources Using APA
Use these links to assist you in citing your resources for your paper.
- The Writing Center: APAFor a good introduction to APA along with various examples try this website from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Last Updated: Jun 5, 2023 10:16 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/c.php?g=1071100