Accounting, Finance and Taxation: Recommended Journals
Scholarly Finance Journals
- Journal of Money, Credit and BankingReports on studies of financial institutions, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, credit markets, money and banking.
- Journal of FinanceProvides original research on finance topics.
- International Journal of Finance and EconomicsProvides articles on international finance which impact on national and global economies.
- Review of Financial StudiesA British publication that covers new research in financial economics.
Finance: Trade and Popular Magazines
- ABA Banking JournalProvides a current look at trends, products, and developments in financial services.
- American BankerA newspaper for those in banking in financial services.
- Barron'sCovers news in the financial world.
- Financial TimesBritish publication for extensive news and analysis for business.
- ForbesIncludes news about trends in global business and financial markets.
- Investor's Business DailyCovers business and finance information.
- Wall Street JournalDetailed news and commentary on what is impacting the business world. Current paper copies in Steelcase Library Reading Room
Scholarly Accounting Journals
- Accounting ReviewThis publication includes financial, managerial, audit, and tax research.
- Accounting HorizonsA publication from the American Accounting Association with a broad range of accounting topics.
- Contemporary Accounting ResearchPublished by the Canadian Academic Accounting Association, this publication includes scholarly and practical articles on accounting.
- Journal of Accounting and EconomicsA publication from the Netherlands for economic analyses of accounting problems.
- Journal of Accounting ResearchFind here original research for accounting fields.
- Journal of Management Accounting ResearchPublished by the American Accounting Association, this publication provides articles on the theory and practice of management accounting.
- Review of Accounting StudiesProvides articles on significant academic research in accounting.
Accounting Trade Magazines
- CA MagazinePublished by Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, this publication covers developments in accounting, auditing, financial management, and tax legislation.
- The CPA JournalFeatures articles on accounting, auditing, personal financial planning, and estate planning.
- Harvard Business ReviewResearch and case studies on a wide range of business topics including accounting issues.
- Journal of AccountancyFrom the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, find reports on developments, trends, management advisory services, taxation, education, and professional subjects here.
- Practical AccountantCovers various topics of public accounting.
- Practicing CPAPractice advice and commentary for professional accountants in private companies.
- Last Updated: May 3, 2023 9:30 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/accounting