Nursing - undergraduate: APA Formatting and Zotero Citation Management
APA 7th Edition Guides and Tutorials
- Citing Gray LiteratureGray literature includes government reports, agency reports, etc.
How to format in-text citations and reference list (bibliography) in APA style:
Format entire paper in APA style:
APA, writing, & citing resources
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association byCall Number: BF76.7 .P83 2020ISBN: 9781433832178Publication Date: 2019-10-01
- APA Style BlogCheck this searchable "straight from the horse's mouth" resource for advice on how to do things not covered in the manual, such as citing YouTube videos, or for clarification on other topics.
- APA Reference Style GuideExhaustive list of APA citation examples, including websites, illustrations, personal communications, and more.
Step-by-Step Guides for Zotero
- Zotero Tutorial: Part 1Interactive tutorial about how to get started using Zotero.
- Zotero Tutorial: Part 2Using Zotero with Word - adding in-text citations and bibliography.
All about Zotero
See this excellent Zotero tutorial from Oregon State University Libraries!
Because the tutorial was created for OSU, it refers to their resources. However, we have many of the same resources. For instance, there is a reference to something called 1Search. That's the same as our Library Search (the search box that appears on each of the library's webpages and searches many (but not all) of the GVSU databases). So when you see 1Search in the tutorial, just think Library Search. Many thanks to Hannah Rempel at OSU for giving permission to link to the tutorial.
- Zotero: A Guide for Libraries, Researchers, and Educators byISBN: 0838989314Publication Date: 2017New online edition of the leading "how to" manual for Zotero.
- Last Updated: May 12, 2023 12:42 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/nursing