AHS 100: Home
The Knowledge Market is located in the Steelcase Library (downtown) and the Mary Idema Pew Library (Allendale).
- Research Consultants can help develop research questions, strategies, and focus for completing assignments.
- Writing Consultants can assist with brainstorming, organizing content, integrating research, polishing drafts, and correctly documenting sources.
- Speech Consultants can help with topic selection, organization, supporting materials, and delivery.
- Data Inquiry Lab can help with data management, analysis, or visualization.
For more information and current hours: Knowledge Market.
Medical Jargon Blitz
Created by HITS TV.
Download and save the AHS 100 Medical Terminology Library Assignment with your last name first and ahs100 library (for example, smithj ahs100 library).
Search a library database for a peer-reviewed medical article on the disease of your choice. Use the Find Articles tab in this guide to select a database to search.
Read the article you chose and do the following:
- Identify 16 medical terms you found in the article.
- Define the 16 terms using a dictionary/textbook. Use the Find Definitions tab in this guide to find online dictionaries.
- Cite APA citation the article you selected. Use the APA Style tab in this guide for resources on creating the citation.
- Include a link to your article in the assignment.