Allied Health Sciences: Home
The Knowledge Market is located in the Steelcase Library (downtown) and the Mary Idema Pew Library (Allendale).
- Research Consultants can help develop research questions, strategies, and focus for completing assignments.
- Writing Consultants can assist with brainstorming, organizing content, integrating research, polishing drafts, and correctly documenting sources.
- Speech Consultants can help with topic selection, organization, supporting materials, and delivery of presentations.
- Digital Skills Consultants can help with digital projects, digital communication, media production, visualization of basic data sets, and more.
- Resource MarketYou can get "do-it-yourself" online guides in the Resource Market.
- Learn the TermsSome of the most commonly terms used by professors and librarians in research assignments and library instruction are the least understood by students. To fully make use of library resources and become a better student, learn the terms of information literacy.
Frey Foundation Learning CommonsLocated in the Daniel and Pamella DeVos Center for Interprofessional Health (DCIH), Room 205
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Last Updated: Feb 22, 2023 8:33 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/alliedhealth