Click Books to search for books, CDs, DVDs, etc. Most dance resources are in Mary Idema Pew.
Place requests for items to avoid having to enter the stacks and handle materials!
- Oxford dictionary of dance (online)Call Number: e-bookshort biographies of dancers & choreographers, definitions of types of dance, etc.
- Encyclopedia of World Folk DanceCall Number: e-bookan overview of the evolution, social, and religious significance of folk dance from prehistory to the present day: origins, purpose, rituals and traditions, props, dress, holidays, themes
Finding books in the Library
- Find and use e-booksPowerPoint tutorial: click the speaker icon in the upper right of each slide for audio.
- Mary Idema Pew Library Virtual TourTake an online tour to see where things are in the library!
- Dance booksCall Number: 3rd floor: GV1580-GV1799.4
- Dance medicineCall Number: 4th floor: RC1220.D3
- books on dance musicCall Number: 3rd floor: ML3400-3465; MT950
- Last Updated: Jan 17, 2023 9:58 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/dance