Engineering Faculty Guide to the Library: Home
I am the Liaison Librarian for the School of Engineering (among other units). I work with you to:
- choose materials for the University Libraries to support the School
- develop and revise curriculum, achieve accreditation/re-accreditation, and engage in strategic planning
- teach sessions on library-based research in your courses or provide resources via Blackboard, and consult with students individually or in groups
- keep you informed about issues pertaining to scholarly publishing, copyright, plagiarism, and library developments
- consult about your research or creative scholarship
- resolve issues with Course Reserve and Document Delivery (a.k.a. interlibrary loan)
Find more information about the details of Library Services for Faculty & Staff on the library's web site.
If you have any suggestions, please email me -- thanks!