International Business: Welcome
Recommended Websites for International Business
Welcome to the GVSU Libraries guide to research in International Business. On the pages tabbed above, you'll find resources tailored to specific research needs.
- Global EdgeMaintained by Michigan State University, Global Edge is a comprehensive source for international business information.
- OECDFind socioeconomic and statistical data as well as special reports that vary by country. Lots of good info here!
- World BankThe World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
- VizalaVizala combines economic, market research, demographic, and industry data from many different sources and organizes the data for specific areas of interest.
- Statista This link opens in a new windowStatista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information. It provides access to data from market and opinion research institutions, as well as from business organizations and government institutions in English, French, German and Spanish. The platform consists over 1,500,000 statistics on over 80,000 topics from more than 18,000 sources.
- Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023 8:24 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/internationalbusiness