Welcome to your GVSU Libraries subject guide for Linguistics! On the pages tabbed above, you'll find recommended resources for your research area, including:
- Citing SourcesStyle guides and examples
- Government ResourcesGreat for statistical information.
- Knowledge Markethelp with writing, research, presentations
- Find ArticlesThese resources index and store scholarly articles written about linguistics.
- Books & MediaUsing book-length scholarship in English can help you go deeper into specific topics and/or find quality articles anthologized into books by topic.
- Dictionaries & EncyclopediasDictionaries and encyclopedias are a good place to start for background information about your topic. This could include an overview, facts & quick answers, and paths to other sources.
- Recommended JournalsSearching by journal is great for exploring the culture of linguistic study and keeping up with new scholarship in a focused area.
SEARCH THE LIBRARY
This is a great place to start when you do not know where to begin. Library Search is the library's version of Google. It searches both our library catalog and many of our databases all at once!
- Last Updated: Jun 5, 2023 10:17 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/linguistics