Occupational Safety & Health Management: Home
- Reference managersManage citations and references with one of these tools. SEE ALSO: the 'MLA format and Zotero Citation Manager' tab in this Guide.
- Citing SourcesStyle guides and examples
- Government ResourcesGreat for statistical information.
- Knowledge Markethelp with writing, research, presentations
Getting Started in Occupational Safety & Health Management Research
Welcome to the GVSU Libraries guide to research for Occupational Safety and Health Management. On the pages tabbed above, you'll find resources tailored to specific research needs:
- Articles/DatabasesThese resources index and store scholarly articles written about Occupational Safety and Health Management.
- Books & MediaUsing book-length scholarship in Occupational Safety and Health Management can help you go deeper into specific topic and/or find quality articles anthologized into books by topic.
- Dictionaries & EncyclopediasDictionaries and encyclopedias are a good place to start for background information about your topic. This could include an overview, facts & quick answers and paths to other sources.
- Recommended JournalsSearching by journal is great for exploring the culture of Occupational Safety and Health Management study and keeping up with new scholarship in a focused area.
"Occupational Safety and Health" on Google News
- Last Updated: Jan 17, 2023 9:59 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/OSH