Occupational Safety & Health Management: Books & Media
Call numbers for Occupational Safety and Health Management books at GVSU:
- Industrial Safety: T55 through T55.3
- Industrial Hygiene: RC963 through RC969; HD7260 through HD7780.8
- Environmental Technology and Sanitary Engineering: TD1 through TD1066
- Environmental Science: GE1 through GE50
- Emergency Management: HV551.2 through HV639
Because it is a multi-disciplinary field, books relevant to OSHM are located in Grand Rapids at the Frey Foundation Learning Commons 205 DCIH and the Steelcase Library at the DeVos Center (building A), and the Mary Idema Pew Library in Allendale. You can have books delivered to the library location of your choice. Depending on the day and time of the request, books can be available as soon as 24 hours after they are requested.
NFPA Codes & Standards
A short history of workplace health and safety in the U.S., up to the early 1920s from the 1979 film, "Can't Take No More," from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What OSH 495 Capstone is reading ...
You can use a very broad search such as "occupational safety and health" or something more specific to look for books, e-books, etc. in the GV Libraries collections:
The result set includes titles like those below, and more.