Biomedical Engineering: Reference Shelf
Abbreviations, Acronyms, Notation
Reference Shelf TOC
- Abbreviations, acronyms, notation
- Biomedical Engineering Encyclopedias & Handbooks
- Biography & History
- Conversion Factors & Units
- Dictionaries & Glossaries
- Protocols (Life Sciences laboratory)
- Standards & Specifications
- Style Guides & Writing Resources (under construction)
- Tables & Formulae
Dictionaries and Glossaries
Directories point you to people, companies, organizations for obtaining information, products, materials, etc.
Protocols (Life Sciences Laboratory Protocols)
Standards & Specifications
Style Guides & Writing Resources
Knovel Technical Collection & Tools
Memorial Tributes National Academy of Engineering, vol. 12, 2008
This series contains short biographies of deceased members of the National Academy of Engineering. Published by the National Academies Press, the volumes are searchable and readable online, from Vol.1, published in 1979, to the latest.
Biographical Memoirs: vol. 89, 2007
Volumes of this series are freely available online at the National Academies Press site from 1974 to present.
Tables and Formulae
Thanks goes to ....
,,, Patricia Alford at Texas A&M University for inspiring the layout and content of this page.