Nursing - undergraduate: Nursing theorists & leaders
Nursing theorists links
- American Association of the History of NursingLink to a list of research resources.
- Nursing Theory PageProduced by Dr. Lisa Eichelberger, D.S.N., R.N., dean of the nursing program at Clayton State University in Morrow, GA.
Hints for searching a nurse leader in the catalog or on the web
Books in our library
A few tips for finding books on a specific theory or nursing theorist:
- For a specific theory, use Library Search by entering the name of the theory. For example: Glaserian theory
- If you're looking for a book about a person, search their name in quotation marks. For example: "Florence Nightingale"
Keep in mind you may need to search different words or phrases.
- Last Updated: May 12, 2023 12:42 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/nursing