CAP 413: Media Planning: Home
- Citing Sources style guides & examples for reference lists (aka bibliographies).
- Evaluating Resources guide to figuring out what's good & why in your sources
- Government Resources data, census, info about federal, state, & local government, & cool stuff
- Knowledge Markethelp with writing, research, presentations, visualizing basic data sets and engaging with social media platforms and other digital tech
This guide's purposes are to: help you learn more about Advertising & Public Relations while using information, provide resources for doing research in the CAP 413 course, help you save time and energy, and successfully complete your assignments. Do better professionally in your media planning for advertising or public relations!
Each discipline or field of study has different values about types of information and procedures for research, so the resources here will be different from those you might have used in other courses in fields like Writing or Biology.
For additional resources, see the main Advertising and Public Relations guide
Mailing address: 240 Mary Idema Pew Library, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI 49401
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 8:42 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/cap413