SPA 304: Spanish for Health Professionals: Inicio / Home
¡Bienvenidos! / Welcome!
This guide's purposes are to: help you learn more about health information in Spanish, provide resources for doing research, help you save time and energy, and successfully complete your assignments.
Sitios de GVSU / GVSU websites
Section 2, Profe Matthews: Group Presentation
Group Presentation: prepare a 15-minute mini-lesson with 3-4 discussion questions.
- Conduct research on a specific issue (see Topics below).
- Use 2 or more reliable, evidence-based sources and discuss the way in which they relate to Hispanic/Latino communities in the US. Also include visuals: slides, pictures, graphs, video clips, etc., as appropriate.
- Use all of the tabs above except Noticias/Newspapers.
- How to diagnose, prevent and/or treat a specific illness/disease/injury, risk factors and prevalence, including information on:
- Systems of the body / bodily functions that are impacted
- Current economic, physical, and/or social trends related to a specific area of health(care)
- How to appropriately interact with others in a specific situation related to the condition OR how to educate/raise awareness around prevention of the condition
Mailing address: 240 Mary Idema Pew Library, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI 49401