Language Arts and Education: Language Arts Education
Language Arts Education
- Bookbird: A Journal of International Children's LiteraturePresents topics relating to international children's literature
- Book LinksA magazine designed for teachers, librarians, booksellers, parents and other interested adults in connecting children with books. Focuses on articles that target those people that educate children from preschool through eighth grade.
- Children's Literature in EducationCritical evaluation, analysis or commentary for librarians, teachers, students, writers and interested parents on social issues reflected in books, interviews with authors and illustrators and accounts of classroom practice and experience.
- Language ArtsOriginal contributions on all facets of language arts learning and teaching related primarily to issues concerning children of preschool through middle school age.
- The Reading TeacherPeer-reviewed, for those involved with literacy education up to age 12. Takes active stance on issues of education today.
- Research in the Teaching of EnglishOriginal research and scholarly essays on the relationships between language teaching and learning at all levels, preschool through adult published by the National Council of Teachers of English.
- Teaching ToleranceProfiles educators, schools and programs promoting diversity and equity in inspirational and replicable ways.
- Voices from the MiddleLanguage Arts Education.
- Last Updated: Feb 27, 2023 3:29 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/english-education