Language Arts and Education: Home
Welcome to your GVSU Libraries subject guide for Language Arts & Secondary Education. On the pages tabbed above, you'll find recommended resources for your research area, including
- Citing SourcesStyle guides and examples
- Government ResourcesGreat for statistical information.
- Knowledge Markethelp with writing, research, presentations
Welcome to the GVSU Libraries guide to research in language arts and secondary English education. On the pages tabbed above, you'll find resources tailored to specific research needs:
- DatabasesThese resources index and store scholarly articles written about English education.
- BooksUsing Book-length scholarship in English education can help you go deeper into specific topic and/or find quality articles anthologized into books by topic.
- Dictionaries & EncyclopediasDictionaries and encyclopedias are a good place to start for background information about your topic, including an overview of a topic, facts & quick answers and paths to other sources.
- Top JournalsSearching by journal is great for exploring the culture of education scholarship and keeping up with new scholarship in a focused area.
- Last Updated: Jun 5, 2023 10:17 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/english-education