CAP 220: Fundamentals of Public Relations: Home
- Citing Sourcesstyle guides & examples for reference lists (aka bibliographies).
- Government Resourcesdata, census, info about federal, state, & local government, & cool stuff
- Knowledge Markethelp with writing, research, presentations, visualizing basic data sets and engaging with social media platforms and other digital tech
Profs Adrienne Wallace / Brad Back
- CAP 220 Campaign AssignmentSecondary Research
Prof Back: W' 23 client = GVSU Esports Club or GV Esports (Discord)
- e-sports OR esports OR "SPORTS in video games" - Subject
- clubs OR organizations
- "public relations"
This guide's purposes are to: help you learn more about Public Relations while using information, provide resources for doing research in the CAP 220 course Fundamentals of Public Relations, help you save time and energy, and successfully complete your assignments. Do better professionally by making successful communication plans!
Each discipline or field of study has different values about types of information and procedures for research, so the resources here will be different from those you might have used in other courses in fields like Writing or Biology.
For additional resources, see the Business, Education, & other Library subject guides.
- Build Your Search StrategyThis short video explains how to develop a search strategy before finding books and media or articles in databases. These concepts are universal and apply to any search.
- Citation TutorialLearn and test your skills
- How to Find a BookThis video walks you through the process of searching for a book and identifying its location.
- Watch video of the robot (Automated Storage Retrieval System or ASRS) getting books in the warehouse behind the Service Desk on the 1st floor.
Mailing address: 240 Mary Idema Pew Library, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI 49401
- Last Updated: Mar 24, 2023 9:42 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/cap220