Open Educational Resources: Arts
General Resources for Arts
Here you will find selected Open Education Resources with a disciplinary focus within the Arts & Performing Arts.
We've also listed a group of multi-disciplinary resources that may be appropriate for your discipline, but require searching for a particular discipline or topic.
- Wiki Education Foundation for Instructors"The Wiki Education Foundation connects higher education resources in the USA and Canada to the publishing power of Wikipedia. We cultivate learning that enriches Wikipedia and universities, creating a world where any learner can contribute to open scholarship and education for all. We change the lives of students by helping students change the world."
- World Digital LibraryProvides access to primary materials like manuscripts, maps, books, newspapers, prints, sound recordings and film. These can be searched by place, time, topic.
Art & Art History
- UC Berkeley Art Lecture WebcastsLectures on art, visual thinking, and cyber culture from the University of California, Berkeley.
Music & Dance
- Variety State: Vaudeville and Popular Entertainment 1870-1920This resource, from the Library of Congress, is a multimedia anthology of popular entertainment, including play scripts, playbills & programs, motion pictures, sound recordings, photographs, and memorabilia.
- Last Updated: Jul 12, 2022 12:58 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/oer