Open Educational Resources: Health Sciences
General health sciences
- MERLOT II Health SciencesOver 4,000 vetted health sciences open education resources ranging from simulations to drills and reference materials.
- MedEd PortalPeer reviewed publications produced by the Association of American Medical Colleges. Requires free registration.
- Open Courseware ConsortiumLinks to over 3000 open courses from 70+ providers in a wide range of health sciences.
- Health Education Assets Library (HEAL)Over 22,000 freely available digital materials for health sciences education. Mostly images and videos.
- MERLOT II Nursing resourcesAlmost 500 vetted nursing learning resources. Easily searchable.
- OERs for nursing educationIncludes modules on emergency preparedness, geriatrics and palliative care, medical terminology, and more.
- Open Michigan (nursing)Resources on palliative care, global health, nursing research, and language and culture in healthcare delivery.
- MERLOT II Radiology resourcesOver 50 vetted radiology learning resources including assessment tools, drills, and textbooks. Easily searchable.
- MERLOT II Public Health resourcesContains nearly 500 vetted public health learning resources. Easily searchable.
- MERLOT II Epidemiology resourcesAlmost 100 vetted epidemiology learning resources. Easily searchable.
- Open Michigan (public health)For public health -- includes measuring health disparities and introduction to systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Interprofessional Education CollaborativeIncludes learning modules for interprofessional health education.
- University of Toronto Centre for Interprofessional EducationTools and toolkits for interprofessional education. While free, requires one to provide an email to download materials.
- Last Updated: Jul 12, 2022 12:58 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/oer