Open Educational Resources: Social Sciences
General Resources for Social Sciences
- Open Education Consortium--Social SciencesThe Open Courseware Consortium is a database that houses almost 25,000 courses from 77 providers, offering educators access to syllabi, course calendars, reading lists, and study materials.
- Social Science Textbooks from In Tech Open Access PublisherIn Tech publishes more than 2,300 open textbooks and 6 journals in a variety of subjects. This links directly to Social Science textbooks.
- Anthropology Courses from Open Course LibraryAccess to various online anthropology course materials, including biological and cultural anthropology.
- Geography (GIS) Course from Tufts UniversityThe course focuses on introducing GIS as a basic mapping tool for visualizing the urban environment.
OER by GVSU Faculty
- Introduction to Human OsteologyPresents students with the basic analytical tools for the study of human osteology, for archaeological or forensic anthropology courses.
- Saylor.org--SociologyLinks directly to Saylor's open sociology resources.
- Last Updated: Jul 12, 2022 12:58 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/oer