Follow these directions to save your favorite search.
1. Do a simple search in the "Find articles, books, & more" box on the Library's homepage, e.g., films.
2. Click on the "Advanced Search" link.
3. Change the dropdown at the end of the box with the word "films" to Author. Add your favorite director, subject, title, etc.
4. Scroll down to select limits like Available in Library Collection, to location (Mary Idema Pew Library Videos, Streaming Video Collection), language, etc.
5. Use the left menu to further Refine Results, e.g., Limit by Source Type: Videos, Publisher, Library Location, etc.
6. When your results are displayed, look to the right for the link marked "Share" and click the down arrow. Copy and permalink / persistent link and paste it into a new tab. Bookmark it.
7. Alternately, under "Share" click the E-mail Alert or RSS Feed.