Library Resources for Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration: Websites, News, Blog Feeds
Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy Blog
The Foundation Review
New York Times Philanthropy Blog
Websites of Interest
- The Center for Civil Society StudiesJohns Hopkins Institute for Policy Studies.
- CompassPointFor over 35 years, CompassPoint has worked to carry out their purpose by guiding nonprofits as they become better managed, more adaptive, and achieve higher impact.
- Government and RegulationFrom The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- GuideStarThe free version of GuideStar is a searchable database with contact information, a mission statement, and sometimes financial information such as tax documents.
- Idealist.orgSearch for the organization name. You will be provided with contact information, a mission statement, and jobs and internships.
- Independent SectorIndependent Sector is the leadership forum for charities, foundations, and corporate giving programs committed to advancing the common good in America and around the world.
- Philanthropy RoundtableAmerica’s leading network of charitable donors with free book downloads!
- Top 12 Online Fundraising Platforms for Donors & Non-ProfitsThanks to the social web, each of us has the unprecedented ability to offer not only monetary support but also the reach of our own online networks in support of a cause. Non-profits can also tap into a myriad of sites enhanced by social media to turbo-charge fundraising campaigns and galvanize supporters.
- Last Updated: Feb 6, 2023 12:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/pna