Nursing - graduate: Michigan
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - State ProfileFrom the CDC/National Center for Health Statistics
- Demographic StatisticsReliable local, county, and State of Michigan statistics -- includes population, social and economic, education/school districts, income and poverty, etc. Most current information; a State of Michigan site.
- Maternal Child Health EpidemiologyProduced by the Michigan Department of Community Health. Publications, reports and presentations on maternal and child health topics, many with statistical tables. The MCH Databook provides county profiles from 1996-2005.
- Michigan - State Health FactsProduced by the Kaiser Family Foundation. Tables available on demographics and the economy, health cost and budgets, health coverage and uninsured, health status, HIV/AIDS, managed care and health insurance, medicaid and CHIP, medicare, minority health, providers and service use and women's health. State comparison options available.
- Michigan Community Health InformationHealth statistics tables for Michigan and its counties, health departments and cities. This website has tables of numbers, rates and other figures regarding infant mortality, preventable hospitalizations, live births, mortality, population and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Michigan Department of Health & Human ServicesIncludes information on vital statistics, community health statistics, communicable diseases, cancer statistics, health care statistics, population trends, birth defects, and other published reports and surveys.
- Michigan FastStatsFrom the CDC/National Center for Health Statistics
- Michigan Health and Hospital AssociationProduced by the Michigan Health and Hospital Association, includes publicly available Medicare inpatient and outpatient charge and payment data and quality data from Hospital Compare, a website created through the efforts of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration - Recordkeeping & StatisticsProduced by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA). Scroll down to find reports on occupational injury and illness data and occupational injury and illness fatalities.
- Michigan State PoliceStatistics on crime-related topics such as drunk driving, crime statistics, etc.
- Michigan State University Occupational & Environmental Medicine - Occupational Illness Annual ReportsMSU contracts with the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth to handle reports of occupational disease.
- Office of Recovery Oriented Systems of CareProduced by the Office of Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, contains reports, statistical information and surveys regarding substance use in adults and youth, drug crimes, and gambling behaviors
- USDA Food Access DatabaseCreate maps showing food access indicators and supermarket accessibility;
Compare food access measures based on 2015 data with the previous 2010 measures, and more.
- Last Updated: May 24, 2023 11:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/gradnursing