Nursing - graduate: KCON DNP & Master's Projects
Submit Research to ScholarWorks @ GVSU
- Submit Projects, Theses, or Dissertations to ScholarWorksHow to submit your research to GVSU's institutional repository, ScholarWorks @ GVSU.
Books on researching and writing your culminating project
Following are just a handful of the books available on nursing research and theses, dissertation, and project writing. See the library catalog for more.
- Advanced Nursing Research byCall Number: RT81.5 .T37 2016Emphasizes the connection to evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and the use of aggregate data.
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project byCall Number: RT75 .D566 2017This book focuses on assisting students and faculty with creating a system for the completion of the DNP scholarly project.
- A Nurse's Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Your Dissertation or Capstone byPublication Date: 2015-04-01(e-book) This is a straightforward how-to guide. This book is intentionally concise and packed with practical steps and tools. It will help you plan, document, organize, and write your dissertation or capstone.
- Nursing Research Using Grounded Theory byPublication Date: 2014-08-01(e-book) Grounded theory enables researchers to apply what they learn from interviewees to a wider client population. This is a practical "how to" guide to conducting research using this qualitative design.
- Writing Skills in Nursing and Healthcare byCall Number: RT24 .T39 2014This book guides the reader through the writing process for a dissertation, thesis or essay. Practical strategies and tips for each stage of the process are offered throughout, from critical reading through to preparing the final piece of work for submission.
KCON students may complete the scholarly project requirement by selecting one of the four options: thesis, clinical nursing protocol, nursing research practicum, or nursing comprehensive examination. This box pertains to masters projects. Check with your advisor to verify current requirements. At present, the University Library does not require that master's projects be submitted to the library. However, if your advisor states you need to submit your project, deliver one bound copy of your project to the Frey Foundation Learning Commons, 205 DCIH ((616) 331-5931). Binding requirements are: velo vinyl black front and back cover, black strip, window in front cover, and plastic sheet behind it. In addition to the title page, a cover page with title, author, and date must be viewable through the plastic window. The Library does not arrange for binding.
- Last Updated: May 24, 2023 11:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/gradnursing