Nursing - graduate: Research Funding
- Grants.govGrants.gov is a central storehouse for information on over 1,000 grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- GVSU Office of Sponsored ProgramsLinks to external funding resources.
- Health Resources and Services Administration: Grant Programs for Schools of NursingThe Nurse Faculty Loan Program provides funds to eligible schools of nursing that offer advanced education nursing programs to prepare graduates to serve as faculty in a school of nursing.
- John A. Hartford Foundation: GrantsSince 1985, the John A. Hartford Foundation authorized nearly $425 million in grants to improve the geriatric skills of current and future health professionals and redesign health care delivery. Foundation grants currently support over 100 programs that span the spectrum of academic and clinical training.
- Midwest Nursing Research SocietyThe Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS) has been transforming how nursing is practiced. They do this two ways: by promoting, disseminating, and using nursing research and by encouraging, supporting, and connecting the next generation of nurse scientists.
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR)NINR supports clinical and basic research and research training on health and illness across the lifespan. The research focus encompasses health promotion and disease prevention, quality of life, health disparities, and end-of-life. NINR offers research opportunities for both Extramural and Intramural (on the NIH campus) Programs.
- Sigma Theta Tau: Research GrantsTo provide leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research, STTI and collaborating nursing organizations present the following research grant opportunities to nurses around the globe. See the criteria and eligibility requirements below.
NIH Grant Updates
Robert Wood Foundation - Upcoming Call for Proposals
- Last Updated: Feb 24, 2023 12:25 PM
- URL: https://libguides.gvsu.edu/gradnursing